HARRISBURG – Rep. Jeff Pyle (R-Armstrong/Indiana/Butler) today announced the holiday hours for his district offices.
“My offices are open 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. five days a week to assist constituents, and we love seeing and talking to people in the community, but I do like to allow staff time to be with their families and loved ones for the holidays,” Pyle said. “To allow that to happen, we’ll be closing the offices during part of the holiday season.”
The Ford City office, located at 312 Ford St., and the Sarver office, located at 612 South Pike Road #106, will be closed from Tuesday, Dec. 24, through Friday, Dec. 27, and then again on Tuesday, Dec. 31, and Wednesday, Jan. 1. Regular hours will resume Thursday, Jan 2.
The offices will be open Monday, Dec. 23, and Monday, Dec. 30.
Services Pyle and his staff provide include:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Help with obtaining birth and death certificates.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• State park information and vacation guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Representative Jeff Pyle
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Tracy Polovick