– In observance of the Labor Day holiday, Rep. Jeff Pyle (R-Armstrong/Indiana) today announced that his two district offices and his Harrisburg office will close at noon on Friday, Sept. 1, and resume normal office hours on Tuesday, Sept. 4.
“Labor Day is a time for all Americans to reflect upon the hard work each of us does throughout the year to keep this country successful,” Pyle said. “I encourage the residents of the 60th District to enjoy this day with family and friends.”
The Ford City office is located at 312 Ford St
., and the Sarver office is located at 612 South Pike Road #106
“I apologize for the inconvenience that will be caused by these offices being closed during this time period,” Pyle said. “Please know that my staff and I are committed to providing the best service to the people of the 60th Legislative District.”
Pyle’s internet office can be accessed anytime day or night by visiting JeffPyle.net. There, residents can download state forms, link to state agencies or send Pyle an email from the comfort of home.
Services Pyle and his staff provide include:
• Notary public.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Tours of the State Capitol.
Representative Jeff Pyle
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Charles Lardner