Pyle District Office 2016 Winter Holiday Hours
- Rep. Jeff Pyle (R-Armstrong/Indiana/Butler) today announced the holiday hours for his district offices.
“My offices are open 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. five days a week to assist constituents and we love seeing and talking to people in the community, but I do like to allow staff time to be with their families and loved ones for the holidays,” Pyle said. “To allow that to happen, we’ll be closing the offices for the holiday season.”
The Ford City office, located at 312 Ford St
., and the Sarver office, located at 280 North Pike Road
, will be closed on Dec. 26, 27, 30 and Jan.2.
The offices will be open Wednesday, Dec. 28, and Thursday, Dec. 29.
Services Pyle and his staff provide include:
• Notary public.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Tours of the State Capitol.
Representative Jeff Pyle
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Charles Lardner